Chris’ Bio – 303-241-6181 – Chris@ThomasRatay.com
Chris Ratay is a RE/MAX franchise owner/partner, a team leader, mentor, and a full-time licensed real estate specialist. He personally sells about 1% of the local property transactions per year, earning him Elite Agent status. His team members are involved in almost another 1%, and all the fellow agents at RE/MAX Alliance make up nearly 30% of the sales activity in the county.
A dedicated salesman with more than 30 years of sales and marketing experience, Chris also has a background in management and client relationships. He excels at negotiations, creative marketing, utilizing technology, and thrives on problem solving. Buying and Selling requires strategy and experience while limiting stress and managing expectations.
“Going the Extra Mile” — Chris and his wife Erin broke a Guinness World Record in 2004 after spending more than 4-years traveling around the world on 2 motorcycles across 6 continents, and riding 101,322 miles, nearly doubling the previous record.
– Guinness World Record – – Epic Journey
– Boulder Chamber – Member of Distinction
– RE/ MAX Lifetime Achievement Award – 2015 (over $125 Million in Sales)
– RE /MAX Excellence – Top 10 Team in Colorado 2013, 2014, and Jan 2015
– RE /MAX Performance – Top 10 Individual in Colorado (multiple years)
– RE /MAX Titan Club 2015-2017
– RE /MAX Chairman’s Club 2013 & 2014
– RE /MAX Platinum Club 2009-2012
– RE /MAX Hall of Fame 2011